One of the hardest things about running a business is figuring out how to cut costs. You have to do it in a way that keeps both customers and employees happy. In fact, it would be ideal if you did it in a way where they didn’t even notice that costs were being cut! One way to do that is to install an automatic hand dryer in your restrooms. This has several benefits:
- You will save money and time from having to continuously purchase disposable paper towels
- You will help the environment by cutting down on paper, waste, and the energy it takes to make paper towels
- You can earn LEED Credits, which can have some financial advantages. Visit the LEED website for more details
- One unforeseen cost savings perk will be having to buy less trash bags to hold the used paper towels
- Your restroom will have a more aesthetic look with no messy paper towels laying around
In today’s society, being seen as green can definitely be beneficial to your business. If your concern is that hand dryers can be pricey, just think of them as an investment. Sure you pay a lot of money up front, but it will save you money in the long run.